PMT (GB) Limited supplying TOC Instrument Certified Reference Standards manufactured by Altus Science
Posted by Ian Norman on
Altus Science manufacture Certified Reference Materials (CRMs) for Total Organic Carbon (TOC) & Conductivity which are used with TOC & Conductivity analysers in Pharmaceutical water quality testing. As well as this, we supply certified low TOC vials and consumables for the respective analysers.
With over 40 years combined experience supporting Life Science customers involved with TOC, we understand the need for process accountability. Altus Science works to the highest achievable accreditations and has UKAS accreditation to ISO/IEC 17025 and ISO 17034. The culture we operate embraces quality throughout our business. Our continuous improvement along with our QMS ensures our products remain dependable.
Using Altus Science CRMs:
• Provides security & safety for your own Quality Management System • Creates documentation for audits & Quality Assurance (now available on our website)
• Fulfils the requirements of internal & external audits
• Ensures consistent quality of CRMs through high reproducibility, repeatability and comparability
• Delivers cost & time savings, by optimising operations & reducing errors
• Creates Process Accountability